Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
All our cremations are carried out here on the Coast, at Westland Crematorium, Greymouth
Peacefully at Grey Base Hospital, Greymouth on February 10, 2018. Dearly loved wife of the late Jack. Much loved mother and mother in-law of John & Ceridwyn, and Adrienne and Tony. Loving and proud Nanna of Tim and Courtney, and Oliver. Loved daughter of the late...
On January 16th, 2018, passed away peacefully surrounded by her children at Diana Isaac Hospital Christchurch, aged 80. Loved mother of Andrew, Scott, and Joanna, mother in law of Amanda, Nic, and Ash. Loving Nana of Freya, Bridie, Niall, Ollie, Saul, Caitlin, Ethan,...
Established in 1894, Thompson Funeral Directors Ltd is a Hokitika family owned and operated company. We take pride in being able to provide a full range of professional services to the Westland region.
You will receive all of the services you would expect from a modern funeral director. We have served and formed many friendships with families on the West Coast over our decades of service. We offer a full range of services including New Zealand and worldwide repatriations.
In summary, we provide clients with:
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices