Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
All our cremations are carried out here on the Coast, at Westland Crematorium, Greymouth
Tragically passed away in Jimboomba, Brisbane on September 4th, 2017, in her 44th year. Dearly loved wife of Mark. Loved and treasured mum of Bradley, and wee Josh. Treasured darling daughter of Ray & Dianne Manera, and very special sister of David. Loved aunty of...
Died on Saturday September 2nd, 2017 at Allen Bryant Lifecare, Hokitika, aged 82 years. Dearly loved wife of the late Les. Dearly loved mother and mother in-law of Susanne & Nigel Odering, Rosemary & George, Pauline & Craig Adams, and Maureen & Glen....
Established in 1894, Thompson Funeral Directors Ltd is a Hokitika family owned and operated company. We take pride in being able to provide a full range of professional services to the Westland region.
You will receive all of the services you would expect from a modern funeral director. We have served and formed many friendships with families on the West Coast over our decades of service. We offer a full range of services including New Zealand and worldwide repatriations.
In summary, we provide clients with:
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices