On October 21st, peacefully at Grey Base Hospital. Born Feilding 25th February 1925.
Family and friends are invited to attend an informal gathering at the Hokitika Cemetery on Saturday 22nd October at 2pm where Audrey’s ashes will be laid to rest with her beloved husband Richard (Dick) Ferguson.
Established in 1894, Thompson Funeral Directors Ltd is a Hokitika family owned and operated company. We take pride in being able to provide a full range of professional services to the Westland region.
You will receive all of the services you would expect from a modern funeral director. We have served and formed many friendships with families on the West Coast over our decades of service. We offer a full range of services including New Zealand and worldwide repatriations.
In summary, we provide clients with:
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices