Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
All our cremations are carried out here on the Coast, at Westland Crematorium, Greymouth
Passed away peacefully with family, at his home in Hokitika, on August 14, 2017, aged 77 years. Dearly loved husband, friend and soul mate of Lynn, dearly loved father of Daniel, Cherie, John and Robyn. Loving brother of Jackie, loved son-in-law of Marie, loved...
Passed away peacefully on July 30, 2017, aged 73. Dearly loved wife of the late Gerry, loved and respected mum of Greta, Bronwyn, Kirsten, Donna, Liam, and Caitlin, loved nana of Gretchen, Frida, Lily, Leni, Hugo, and Betty, loved sister of Pamela, loved cousin of...
Established in 1894, Thompson Funeral Directors Ltd is a Hokitika family owned and operated company. We take pride in being able to provide a full range of professional services to the Westland region.
You will receive all of the services you would expect from a modern funeral director. We have served and formed many friendships with families on the West Coast over our decades of service. We offer a full range of services including New Zealand and worldwide repatriations.
In summary, we provide clients with:
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices