7/8/2000 ~ 24/8/2016 tragically taken from us, River was the dearly loved son of Brett and Sheree, a much loved brother of Wyatt, Waylon, Billy and Cash and a loved grandson of Bill and Nan Caldwell and Anne Stephens. A loved uncle, nephew, cousin and a good friend to many. Messages to the Caldwell family, […]
Passed away peacefully on August 22, 2016 at Allen Bryant Life Care, Hokitika, surrounded by family and friends. In her 95th year.
Established in 1894, Thompson Funeral Directors Ltd is a Hokitika family owned and operated company. We take pride in being able to provide a full range of professional services to the Westland region.
You will receive all of the services you would expect from a modern funeral director. We have served and formed many friendships with families on the West Coast over our decades of service. We offer a full range of services including New Zealand and worldwide repatriations.
In summary, we provide clients with:
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices